1. Transporting your bouquet in the best conditions
- Keep the stems moist.
- Avoid extreme conditions such as in a car or in direct sunlight.
2. Choose a suitable vase
- Proportional to the bouquet.
- Clean it before use.
3. Prepare your flowers for vase
- Cut the base of the stems by two centimeters to facilitate water absorption.
- Remove the bottom leaves, which may get soaked in the water in the vase.
- Loosen the bouquet: we release them to let them breathe in the vase and avoid mold.
- Fill your vase with clean water.
4. Find the perfect spot
- Place it in the light at the edge of a window, avoiding excess light.
- Keep it at room temperature: avoid excessive temperature differences.
- Keep it away from the fruit basket: the ethylene gas emitted by the fruit is harmful to the cut flowers.
- Beware of drafts: flowers are very fragile and sensitive to climatic conditions.
5. Maintain your bouquet
- Keep the water clean.
- Recut the stems.
6. Dry your bouquet
- Hang it upside down in a dry, dark place.
- Wait a few days or even weeks for the flowers to empty themselves of all their moisture.
- Beware, not all the flowers in the bouquet can be dried.